We’ve improved transparency on:
- how we collect information from apps that the user has installed on their device including but not limited to installed applications name, installed identifiers, and its version and as further stated in Section 1, and;
- how we send it as anonymous & aggregated data to third parties in order to improve our service and fraud management from payment and promotion abuse (service provided by SHIELD via csftr.com, owned by shield.com). as stated in Section 3.
1. Information we collect
Übank collects personal data that is necessary for its business activities, including the provision and optimization of certain services and products for you. The types of "Personal Data" we may collect include:
- Identification data such as facial images, mobile phone numbers, and identity documents & images of Identity Cards/Citizenship Cards to complete the KYC process to open an account at Übank.
- Demographic data such as residential & current address, occupation, and monthly income in Vietnam.
- Identification data such as Full name, Date of Birth, Gender, Tax ID, Marital status.
- Automatically collected data related to information about devices (such as IP address and device type, browser, and operating system) collected through cookies, web beacons, pixels, clear gifs, and similar technologies on Übank's Websites (hereinafter referred to as "Anonymous User Data"); And/ or name of installed applications on your device, installed application type and its version.
Specific instances in which we collect your Personal Data include, but are not limited to:
- When you interact with Übank;
- When you visit our Websites, use Übank's Products, Services, and applications;
- From our commercial partners and/or third parties.
2. How We will use personal Data?
We may use the information collected from you for the following purposes:
- Providing offers, services, and products that fit your needs.
- Sending timely notifications via SMS, email, paper mail, or push notifications about your transactions or inquiries with Übank.
- Collecting detailed information about how you use the Übank app to improve and make the app more user-friendly (We do not share your viewing history or trends with other users or any third party entities, specifically: individuals or third-party service providers of Übank).
- Protecting against fraud and unauthorized transactions.
- Verifying the accuracy of the information provided; identifying or verifying the identity of customers and performing customer verification procedures as required.
- Complying with current legal requirements.
3. Security and information sharing
Übank does not sell, exchange, or lease (temporarily or permanently) your Personal Data without your consent under applicable law. We may share Personal Data with our service providers in the following cases:
Representatives of Übank process that information to help Übank provide products and services to you. These service providers can only use or disclose information when necessary to perform services authorized or required by law.
Übank may also share specific user information when we determine, in good faith, that sharing is necessary to comply with the law, to cooperate or seek assistance from law enforcement agencies, to prevent crime or protect national security, or to protect the interests or safety of Übank or other users.
We may share the following information about you:
- If we are required to do so by law or legal process;
- With law enforcement agencies or other government officials;
- When we believe that disclosure is necessary or reasonable to prevent physical harm or financial loss or is related to an ongoing illegal activity or suspected activity;
- To protect the property, services, and legitimate rights of Übank;
- To prevent fraud with Übank, or with our business partners;
- To support audit, legal compliance, and corporate governance functions; or
- To comply with any and all applicable laws.
In addition, we may share or transfer your personal data in the case of reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, transfer, or other forms of transfer or assignment of all or part of our business. For anonymous user data, Übank may use third-party service providers to analyze user activity.
4. User Forums
You should note that whenever you publicly disclose information online, that information may be collected and used by others. Übank is not responsible for any actions or policies of any third party that collects information that users publicly disclose in any forums on the websites.
5. Links to Third Party Websites
6. Social Networks
The websites may allow you to log in and link to your social media accounts, including but not limited to Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and YouTube, with Übank. The websites may also allow you to log in to a Übank account using certain social media login information.
If you wish to disconnect your social media account from our websites, please refer to the settings of that social media account and the social media service provider.
7. Data Storage
Übank will store personal data for the duration of the corresponding business relationship if necessary. We and our service providers may also store personal data for longer periods than the business relationship if we need to maintain it to protect ourselves from legal requests, use it for analysis, or to store past records or comply with our information management policies and schedules.
In some cases, the face recognition service provider for Übank may access user face recognition data for the purpose of reconciliation, processing customer complaints, and checking service quality within 06 months from the time of collection. For this Personal Data, Übank will store it for as long as necessary to fulfill the Purposes stated in the Privacy Notice, unless longer storage time is required or allowed by current legal regulations.
8. How we protect your Personal Data.
Übank has implemented recognized general standards for technology security and operation to protect personal data from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Only authorized personnel of Übank and our third-party service providers are granted access to personal data, and these employees and third-party service providers are required to keep this information confidential. Although preventive measures have been applied, Übank cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons cannot access your personal data.
Übank's service providers will comply with security measures that are appropriate to Übank's security standards, including both general and confidential information such as formatted data.
9. Your rights
If permitted by applicable law, you may have the right to request access to personal data that we have collected about you for the purpose of reviewing, modifying or requesting deletion of the data. You may also have the right to request a copy of the personal data we have collected about you and request correction of any inaccurate information about you. In certain cases, you may also have the right to request that we cease processing your personal data.
If you wish to submit a request for access, review or correction of personal data we have collected about you, or to discuss how we process your personal data, please contact us at hotrokhachhang@Übank.com. To help protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity, such as requesting a password and user ID, before granting you access to your personal data. We will make reasonable efforts to promptly investigate, respond to or fulfill your requests in accordance with applicable law. The laws of different countries may prevent us from granting you access to your personal data or fully complying with your requests, depending on the actual circumstances and nature of your request, for example, where providing your information may disclose the identity of others. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee to fulfill your requests where permitted by law, and/or to decline your requests if they are considered to be unfounded, excessive, or not accepted or permitted by applicable law.
In addition, where permitted by applicable law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority.
If you have signed up to receive newsletters or notifications from Übank, or if you have received an invitation to participate in a survey or event from Übank and you no longer wish to receive any contact via email from us, please review your contact information settings in your profile on the Übank .vn website, follow the instructions on the page of the Website where you provided the information to unsubscribe from receiving any contact from Übank.
12. Contact us
Hotline: 1900 2055